Wednesday, June 10, 2009

American Idol...HERE. I. COME!


Friends...another journey is about to begin. It may be short. It may be long. It WILL be interesting.
Tomorrow I leave for Boston. I will spend tomorrow night with my dear south shore gal Jill only to wake before the sun Friday morning and make my coffee-mug-filled way to Foxboro. (In honor of my boyfriend Michael I will refer to Gillette Stadium as Foxboro. He refuses to call stadiums by their new names.) American Idol's webpage claims that the coveted wristbands will be handed out starting at 7am Friday morning. I will be there early to brave the storm with the rest of the season 9 hopefuls.
I have no idea how this audition process works. There are bits and pieces of information on the webpage but nothing finite or even clear. I am vowing to update you all throughout the process. Best case scenario, I get a wristband by afternoon on Friday and can relax and rest up for an early morning for audition day Sunday. Okay Okay maybe one quick trip to the Wrentham outlets is in order ;).
Until next time,
Think "Golden Ticket"!
Ashley


No comments: